Peach, Prosciutto, Buffalo Mozzarella


I have not forgotten my blog!!! First reason, I just did not have chance to cook or make anything new to share recently. Second, I want to narrow the niche of my blog, do a make over for my blog.. but I am still figuring out what I want to focus most. 

Last week, I experimented again on my most recent post - Skinny banana bread (which have already been removed as the texture was not right). I would explore other skinny banana bread recipes in the near future, not now... Because now, I have something more important to do, which is PEACH! It's now the peach season and we should take advantage of that. 

Peach, prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella... yummm.. The first time I heard of this combination was 2 years ago when my friend made me a grilled panini, stuffed with grilled peach, fresh basil, buffalo mozzarella and prosciutto. It was amazing! Then, I went to buy all the ingredients and made exactly the same thing for the whole week for lunch/ dinner, with my Foreman grill. Haha... I do miss my Foreman grill which I don't have it anymore after my move... I cannot do a lot of things without the grill now :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you need...

Prosciutto - I used President's Choice
Buffalo Mozzarella - cut into your preferred size
Peach - cored and segmented  
Toothpicks 

Assembly them. I wrapped the peach and cheese inside the prosciutto. Done! 



My comments: 
- Use cold peaches from the fridge 
- I prefer soft peaches than crunchy peaches in this combination 
- This is addictive and be prepared that you will end up making and eating at the same time. If you plan to serve this to guests, you will have to prepare more than you plan to serve. 
- This is a great snack and appetizer!


0 comments:

Post a Comment